All figures are designed in-house,
given a personal name and protected by copyright.
- How we workFigures are own designs and authentic work. The development of a new figure begins minimum 1,5 year before introduction on the market. We start from sketches and designs.
The sketches are adjusted until we have the perfect figure.
- Our developmentAfter general approval of the sketches, a first model is made out of plaster. If necessary, changes can still be done. From this first plaster model an initial handmade mould is made in orde to create a chocolate hand-made sample.
- The perfect figureAgain, from the new plaster model another new initial mould and chocolate sample can be made. A figure has to look sweet, express happiness, have a personality and the right charisma. In short is has to MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY! Only when all the details and colour combinations are fine, it receives the Belfine quality seal.
The Belfine Finger Pup’pets won the 2nd prize
at the Top Innovation Award at ISM (International Confectionery Fair in Cologne) 2014.
What can be a better gift than a Belfine chocolate? That's why we can offer you a wide range of high quality and original gift packaging possibilities.
- New moulds (design and quality) every season
- New types of packaging material
- Technology, in order to offer continuity and quality
- People with regular training programs
For all our figures and lollipops we use a unique chocolate recipe based on a strict selection of Madagascar cocoa beans.
The harmony between modern technology and experienced craftmanship guarantees a permanent level of high quality throughout the manufacturing process while meeting HACCP and BRC-standards. The BRC certificate version 6 grade A (the highest degree possible) is already obtained for several years. It's an absolute guarantee to bring food safe, high quality and well-thought products on the market.
Examples of BRC standards:
- Reception: controlling the taste, flavour and viscosity of the chocolate; lab report for bacteriological dangers; sealed tanks; cleaning report; cleaning the trucks before transport; etc.
- Flavour test: each day at every shift change, a flavour test of the chocolate is done. A sample for control on storage life is kept (to 24 months after production).
- Straining: steady flow of chocolate through filters to avoid the interception of external objects in the liquid chocolate stream; at the start of each new production shift these filters are screened.
- Metal detection: each product passes through a metal detector. A check-up of the system is done every 8 hours.
- Control weight: every 30 min. screening of the weight of the products leaving the transport band.
- Cleaning registration: daily cleaning following a permanent/strict schedule. This information is registered.
our latest BRC Certificate here.